Born: 21 January 1792 and died 1870.
Daughter of: William Marsh (1755-1846) and his first wife Amelia Marsh (nee Cuthbert) (1765-1793).
1. Arthur Cuthbert Marsh (1786-1849) who married Anne Caldwell (1791-1874).
2. Amelia Marsh (1786-1860).
3. George Marsh (1795-1868).
4. Sarah Marsh (1793-1793).
Half sister of:
5. Francis Mary Marsh (14 August 1797 - 2 May 1818).
6. William Marsh (1795-10 September 1824).
7. Mary Marsh (1799-1839).
8. Georgiana Nelson Marsh (1801-1861).
Ann married: Monsieur Gabiou de Chanceaux.
They did not have any children.
Madame Gabiou (Ann Marsh): An Overview
We know of Anne Gabiou from the following sources:
1. Diaries of Anne Marsh-Caldwell; 1835, 1843
2. Her portrait photograph.
3. A mention in the will of her sister Georgiana Nelson Marsh.
Ann married Monsieur Gabiou de Chanceaux. They had no children
and she died a widow in Paris in 1870, her last illness brought on by
the severity of the winter and the hardships incurred in Paris after
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact
me on firstname.lastname@example.org
(Home) (Portrait of Madam Gabiou)